Women are fighting against all odds and aiming high to bridge the inequality gap. There are multiple women leaders who are at par with males in the world. Women in business are taking up and leading in fields that males highly dominate. If you aspire to be a trailblazer, you must follow successful women entrepreneurs and take inspiration from them. Here we present twenty-five motivational quotes from inspirational female entrepreneurs that will instantly boost your motivation levels.
- “As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.” — Himanshu Sue Bhatia, Founder, and CEO of Rose International
- “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.” — Alison Pincus, Co-founder, One Kings Lane
- “Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them.” — Marissa Meyer, CEO of Yahoo
- “One of the most important things I have learned is that businesses don’t fail, entrepreneurs give up. Now sometimes, giving up is the right decision. But usually, you just need to dig in and figure out how to make things better. Remember: Every day is a new opportunity to get up and do it better than yesterday!” — Adda Birnir, Founder and Instructor of Skillcrush
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” — Marie Forleo, Entrepreneur, Writer and Philanthropist
Read Also: The Myth of Overnight Success and the Truth Behind It
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder, Founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
- “If you are starting your own business, the best shortcut is to find a good mentor.” — Kim Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur, Author, and Financial Educator
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel, Founder, Chanel
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash, Founder, Mary Kay Cosmetics
- “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbi Fields, Founder, Mrs. Fields Cookies
- “It’s important to ask for help…and it’s also important to ask for what you think you deserve.” — Ankiti Bose, Co-Founder, Zilingo
- “You have to be brutally honest with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses.” – Jessica Alba, Founder of The Honest Company.
- “Don’t ever give anyone more energy than you are giving yourself.” — Myliek Teele, Founder, Curlbox
- “I learned to push the envelope when it comes to asking questions or making requests. And if you hear ‘that’s not possible,’ then to ask, ‘what is possible,’ instead of just saying thank you and leaving.” — Emily Weiss, Founder of Glossier
- “The most successful entrepreneurs I know are optimistic. It’s part of the job description.” ― Caterina Fake, Co-Founder of Flickr and Hunch
- “Just start. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the answers yet.” Alli Webb – Founder of Dry Bar
- “Be creative, not perfect.” — Whitney Wolfe, Co-founder of Bumble
- “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times, obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps, but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way.” Candice Carpenter, founder of iVillage.com
- “The road to success is always under construction.”—Lily Tomlin, actress, comedian, writer, and producer
- Define success in your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” — Anne Sweeney, Co-Chair of Disney Media Networks
- “There is nothing like a concrete life plan to weigh you down. Because if you always have one eye on some future goal, you stop paying attention to the job at hand, miss opportunities that might arise, and stay fixedly on one path, even when a better, newer course might have opened up.”—Indra K. Nooyi, Former CEO of Pepsi Co.
- “Treating people with kindness and respect seems elementary but is not always reciprocated. I often run into people who tell me a story about how I impacted their life — most often by an act of kindness that they never forgot.” — April Uchitel, chief brand officer, Spring
- “Deciding to not follow a system or someone else’s rules has allowed me to really dig into what my own strengths and gifts are without spending time feeling jaded or wasteful.” — Ishita Gupta, Founder of Fearless Magazine
- “What I have learned is that people become motivated when you guide them to the source of their own power and when you make heroes out of employees who personify what you want to see in the organization.” — Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
Motivation is essential as it will allow you to stay focused on your goals and make you stronger to face multiple challenges in life. Read these motivational quotes from the most successful women entrepreneurs of all time. Make these motivational quotes the key mantra of your life, and keep moving towards your goals.
Leave a Reply