Childhood is one of the most critical stages of development. It can be an extremely difficult situation for parents to see their child go through a difficult phase in life. Charente had a very rough childhood and even stopped breathing on day one. She had gone through various ups and downs in her life. From 0 to 5, she was literally fighting for her life, and there were different other traumatic situations in her life. She was also harassed by boys, which added to her trauma. She was diagnosed with some rare diseases that were not easy to cure. In this podcast, you will learn about all the traumatic experiences in her life.
You will also learn how she overcame the pain and even graduated high school on time. Charente is healthy now and has been working for some top companies. She has extensive experience in marketing, relationship management, leadership, and human resources. You will also learn about her personal life struggles and what are the instincts that motivated her to continue living. She sets an example and is an inspiration for every individual who is going through a rough phase in their life. Tune in to the podcast to discover more about her tough life and how she remained strong.
Today, you’ll learn about:
- Charente’s personal life battles
- How she was diagnosed with critical and rare illnesses at such a young age
- The struggles she faced and how she overcame the pain
- Her family and how they supported her
- What inspired her to write poetry and short stories?
- How did she overcome all the incidents and find joy in her life?
- How did she start her business journey?
- Fix the past situations in your mind and move on. Don’t hold things for long.
- People will have different experiences. You must not pay attention to their opinions towards you.
- There will be hassle environments, and you will have to grow through them.
Connect with Charente Carr
Leave a Reply