Danielle Goss, Founder, and CEO of KUL MOCKS is an unstoppable entrepreneur. She has succeeded in creating a niche for herself in the nonalcoholic beverage industry. A Registered Dietician (RD), Danielle, along with her husband Nate, has been making strides in providing consumers with the experience of socializing without alcohol. With KUL MOCKS, the couple intends to tap into the mindful drinking community with ready-to-drink cocktails.
Danielle started KUL MOCKS in the kitchen of her Wisconsin home. The brand now boasts of presence in around ten states across the United States. She discussed KUL MOCKS in detail and how it came into being during the conversation with WomELLE founder Naghilia Desravines. Danielle mentions that the aim behind starting the company was to ensure that people were not missing out on having a good time just because they were cutting back or passing on alcohol. She further enlightens on the challenges she faced in the initial phase of setting up the brand during the pandemic and gives all the credit to her supportive husband, who stood by her like a rock.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn more about Danielle and Nate’s journey and how the brand has won the hearts of its consumers, one MOCK at a time.
Today, you will learn about:
- Danielle’s personal life
- Why she has started this journey
- What KUL MOCKS personifies
- What goes behind the RTD nonalcoholic cocktail
- Challenges faced during the pandemic
- Plan and advice to budding entrepreneurs
- Passion is the key to taking that bold step ahead
- A solid support system will help you grow in the face of adversities
- Prioritize your ‘why’ to be able to make a positive impact
Connect with Danielle Goss
Leave a Reply