Women are changemakers and scripting history each day. Today, we have with us Dr. Priscilla Kucer, who is the founder and CEO of Priscilla Kucer Consulting Solutions (PKCS). She is an influential and leading black woman business owner who has been helping micro-businesses achieve their goals. She provides mentorship, supervising, coaching, and teaching services to businesses and professionals. Her guidance has helped multiple companies understand the importance of organizational development and effective leadership. Besides being a Strategic Business Coach, she is also a published author.
Dr. Kucer assists business professionals with how they can scale their businesses and avoid burnout. In this podcast, you will learn a lot about how she has been helping businesses and what is the right approach you should take. You will also learn about her personal life and what her experiences shaped her. You should definitely tune in to this podcast if you are a budding entrepreneur. Priscilla has been helping entrepreneurs with their business vision, goals, mission, marketing, budgeting, human resources, and various other aspects of business life. Her wisdom and vision will help you understand and choose the right path.
Listen to this podcast and learn more about her.
Today, you will learn about:
- Her personal life and experiences that influenced her
- Career and past experiences
- What was her journey like when she started her own business?
- Her experience and journey as a professional business coach.
- Take action, and you will get the results that you have been thriving to achieve.
- Always have a strategic plan to scale your business and reach your goals.
- Combine your educational, psychological, leadership, and other skills to accomplish your desires.
Connect with Dr. Priscilla Kucer
Leave a Reply