“Trauma gets trapped in our bodies, so we need to move our bodies to release.” – Gloria Mendez
At some point in life, Pain and Grief will occasionally come our way. Some days are good, some days may not, and everyone has different responses. Let’s hear Gloria J. Mendez about how Pain and Grief inspired her to be who she is today.
A self-described entrepreneur and self-made “Mujer,” Gloria Mendez is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Life Coach who is committed to providing a supportive environment while assisting clients in healing and growth. She created unique treatment methods based on theory and experience and is most passionate about her work to help those navigating the grief journey.
Gloria Mendez started her career as a contracted clinician to become the Founder and Owner of True Light Coaching, LLC and Luna Evolution Counselling and Clinical Director of Ellie Mental Health – San Antonio. She has developed a unique perspective when it comes to helping others, inspired by her late grandfather Lucio T. Mendez, Sr and Texas A&M University’s Core Values. She aspires to work out exquisite mental health services and incorporate a non-profit organization to facilitate many benefits for those in need.
Today you’ll learn about:
- 6:28 — What is Grief?
- 21:33 — What is the focus of the treatment, and how to achieve it?
- 31:25 — What are the ways to use pain to heal and grow
- 9:25 — How to use pain and convert it to the purpose
- 29:39 — How long can a client get to the transition stage?
- 32:25 — Individual or personalized techniques and methods to heal
- 23:56 — Different forms of Language
- 25:54 — What are the Different Treatment methods
- 29:49 — What are the responses to the treatment process?
- 41:51 — What are her other plans
- 43:40 —Advice for young entrepreneurs
- Learn to change your perspective in life.
- Learn the practice and ability to use Pain, Trauma, and Grief as strength and inspiration.
- Understand that the healing process doesn’t come with uniform techniques and that it is a case-to-case basis to fit one’s healing process.
Connect with Gloria Mendez
Leave a Reply