- Investing in yourself requires dedication of your time and energy in the process to learn something new, which can then be leveraged to stand out from the crowd.
Naghilia is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of WomLEAD. WomLEAD is…
Investing in yourself is worth more than gold. “There is no more profitable investment than investing in yourself. It is the best investment you can make, you can never go wrong with it. It is the only true way to improve yourself and be the best version of you, and it lets you be able to best serve those around you,” according to author Roy Bennett.
Investing in yourself requires dedication of your time and energy in the process to learn something new, which can then be leveraged to stand out from the crowd. It is about acquiring a new set of knowledge or skills relevant in today’s world or changing old habits and cultivating new ones, better suited to your objectives. By so doing, you reposition yourself for success.
How Kim Bullock-Hennix helps women invest in themselves
Kim started her coaching business to help women master the art of balancing everyday life such as church, work, family, and school, while also nurturing a household.
She’s a lifestyle and relationship coach that devotes her time to teaching women the power of investing in themselves, and developing the tools they need to thrive in spiritual, emotional, and financial abundance. She also focuses on marriage counseling and helps couples reignite their passion, empowering relationships to heal, grow, and function in a healthy manner.
As a mother herself, the family is a terrain Kim understands very well, and that is one of the reasons she wants to help other women out there through her firm KBH Empowerment Enterprise to achieve their full potential by investing in themselves, while also performing their traditional family roles to the fullest.
Kim holds a degree in communications and a Master’s degree in the science
of entrepreneurial and organizational leadership with emphasis in Christian ministry. She is a motivational speaker and the executive producer and host of the online show Brown Suga Radio.
Kim’s book for ambitious women
Kim’s book “The Birth of an Ambitious Woman: A Guide to Spiritual Awakening, Mental Abundance, and Physical Healing” is an “explosive read with extremely insightful self-care remedies, spiritual alignment, royalty protocol, and real Boss Lady tactics to liberate your lifestyle” as a woman.
The book, Kim says, promises among other things to help you achieve the manifestation of God’s promises, to develop rich and authentic relationships with like-minded, powerful, ambitious women, and to stop believing that power is outside of you and reclaim your birthright to ignite the power within you.
Why do you need to invest in yourself ?
Investing in yourself is a sure way to achieve a life of better quality and be successful and productive. If that is what you want, then you must prioritize investing in both your personal and professional growth. To do this, you need to further develop the skills you already have, explore your creative side, and nurture your mind and body. This way, you can get more energy, knowledge, ideas, strength, and endurance.
How to invest in yourself the right way
Investing in yourself is not just spending money at courses, but includes devoting time and effort to improving yourself. This is essential, not just for its short- term benefits, but also because of its huge returns in the long term. The time, effort, and money you invest into yourself will have a direct impact on your quality of life. It will help you lay a solid foundation which you can use as a launch pad to achieve your goals and live your life just like you want.
How can Kim help women succeed in life?
Kim empowers women who want to transform their lives by providing them with high-quality coaching, hoping to help them achieve their divine purpose in life. She offers a wide range of coaching programs, from individual and group coaching, to audio classes, seminars, and even retreats. Her objective is to help all the women who come to her dismiss their bankrupt mindset, uproot their poverty mentality, embrace royalty as part of their spiritual DNA, step into their God- given destiny, and ultimately achieve the lifestyle they deserve.
She can help women elevate their mindset beyond a lifestyle of lack, and develop a burning desire to rise above their current struggle against mediocrity. Her strategic coaching provides the spiritual nurturing necessary to align themselves with the royal protocol, to thrive supernaturally, and to eliminate the broke mentality.
Seven ways to invest in yourself as a woman
Kim gives seven tips for the women out there who want to invest in themselves:
1. Look after yourself: I find it inconceivable that some women have little or no time to take care of themselves. How would you be able to succeed in life if no one would like to have any dealings with you? Cleanliness, they say, is next to godliness. When you look after yourself properly, you will always attract people with a mindset similar to your own.
2. Learn something new: Sometimes, the only thing you need to do to improve your work is to innovate, to learn something new that can get you from where you are to where you should be. Learning something new at every stage of your life enhances your personal and professional growth.
3. Attend workshops and seminars: Workshops and seminars are places where you can network with leaders in your industry and you can have the chance to put yourself in the limelight. They are also a great place to learn. People who shut themselves away rarely bloom into their best selves.
4. Go from good to great at something: Sometimes, we move at a snail’s pace in life or in our career because we think we are good at what we do, but we end up not giving ourselves any room for improvement. Learning is a lifelong process that continues into adulthood. You need constant improvements in all stages of life, even if you are the best in your area.
5. Invest in your business: Some businesses fail because they are cash-strapped and eventually collapse, since the owners do not inject funds
in them, or fail to plough back profits. Reinvest some of your profits in your business; as it grows, you grow as well.
6. Invest in a coach or mentor: A coach or a mentor is very important for one’s success. They are probably wiser than you or more experienced in the new area you are exploring, and will definitely benefit you with their advice.
7. Choose your friends wisely: Bad company corrupts good manners. Negative people around you will influence you negatively and hold you back from maximizing your potential. Surrounding yourself with positive people will allow you to learn from them and improve yourself.
Building your new self can be quite challenging initially but very useful in the end, especially when there’s commitment. Hawaiian author and businessman Richie Norton described investing in yourself as “a small price to pay, but investing a little extra effort into the life you choose will move you from average—where all the competition is—to the top.”
What's Your Reaction?
Naghilia is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of WomLEAD. WomLEAD is a print and digital leadership Magazine that made its debut in 2017. We are the first magazine to celebrate women who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in their professional endeavors and have been recognized as “Women Leaders ”. So, with women in mind, Naghilia brings you the best of education trends.