Jennifer Tardy, Recruiting Thought Leader, Diversity Practitioner, and Career Success Coach, is a brand in herself. With her company Jennifer Tardy Consulting LLC, she guides high-performing recruiters and HR professionals on how to responsibly integrate diversity recruiting to increase workplace representation of women, people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTQ+. She also helps job seekers learn the unwritten rules of navigating the hiring process to easily and confidently land the amazing job opportunities meant for them. Jennifer’s ultimate goal is to increase the representation of marginalized job seekers, including people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and women in the workplace.
In addition, Jennifer is also the co-owner of Proving What’s Possible LLC (PWP), a Mental Health Counseling organization that supports people living with severe mental health issues like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and severe anxiety. The Medicaid members, clinicians, and case study workers help people connect to community services, including food, shelter, and medicines.
Today, you will learn about:
- Jennifer’s personal life
- How she embarked on this journey
- What is the purpose behind Jennifer Tardy Consulting LLC
- Why started Proving What’s Possible LLC (PWP)
- The approach behind increasing workplace diversity
- Advice to future businesswomen
- Never feel inadequate because of your skin color
- Taking the leap of faith will help you move forward
- Follow your passion to make an impact
Connect with Jennifer Tardy
Leave a Reply