Kenyana David, founder of 81Eighteen, LLC and creator at the Fe-Mail Marketing for Entrepreneurs (FEMME) Academy. She teaches and coaches female business entrepreneurs on how to make money with email marketing. She is Cornell University certified in Women’s Entrepreneurship and HubSpot certified. Kenyana is certified in email marketing, inbound, content marketing, inbound sales, frictionless sales, and social media marketing. Kenyana David has done a lot of courses that have helped strengthen her skills and made her an expert in email marketing.
She is also serving as the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) president and is on the board of directors for various associations and groups. She is the author of the book too named ‘It’s All About Strategy: A Workable Approach to Digital Content & Marketing. This book aims at helping small businesses and entrepreneurs. She shares the tips and tricks that one can incorporate to promote their content digitally in her book. Besides this, she loves collecting comics, films, radio, TV, and theater.
In this podcast, she talks about how she started her entrepreneurial journey at the age of 20s and what were the challenges she faced. Kenyana David is also involved in other leadership roles and serves as an adjunct professor. Listen to this podcast and discover about her journey.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Brief about Kenyana’s professional life
- How she started her entrepreneurial journey in her early 20s
- What were the challenges she faced?
- How has she been managing different roles and juggling between work and family?
- How is her company helping female entrepreneurs?
- Leadership and training programs she conducts at colleges, and schools
- How can females generate more revenue?
- Why does she enjoy email and email marketing?
- How her education and certifications have helped her in her career?
- Her role and experience as President of the National Black MBA Association
- How is technology changing everyday functioning?
- Advice for female founders
Connect with Kenyana David
Leave a Reply