Many young women are putting in their hard work and determination to achieve their goals. Today, we have one such creative and adventurous teenpreneur – Lexi P. She shared her journey and talked about how she launched Curlanistas. She used to look for different ways to take care of her curls naturally. However, Lexi couldn’t find anything and decided to launch something for every black woman who has naturally curly hair.
You will also learn how her mother motivated her and what other factors motivated her to start her own business. Besides this, she is also an author and has a passion for writing. Her first book, Curly Girls Love Your Curls, aimed at spreading positivity around how you should embrace your natural hair. She also talked about how loving your hair can improve your self-esteem. She was only eleven years old when she launched her business. In this podcast, you will learn about her business, marketing initiatives, and the challenges she faced. Tune in to the episode to discover more about her personal and professional life.
Today, you’ll learn about:
- Lexi’s personal life and challenges
- What inspired her to start her own business?
- Her journey as an author and books
- How is she helping young women start their entrepreneurship journey?
- Greatest achievements
- Her haircare products
- Challenges and obstacles she faced
- What are her plans?
- Message to the young girls
- Love yourself as you are and stop listening to what others say.
- Black women should embrace themselves and the way they are naturally.
- It’s all about how you market and promote yourself in front of the people.
- Starting a business is not a problem. But being successful in your business is not easy.
- If you have any dreams, pursue them. Use social media and resources to your advantage. Don’t ever give up on yourself and compare yourself to anybody.
Connect with Lexi P.
Leave a Reply