Liz Wagner, external consultant and founder of Hotel and Hospitality Concepts, has been a trusted source for global travel, executive accommodations, and tour arrangements for over three decades now. Liz began her career with Marriott International as a front desk clerk in the early 80s and retired as the Regional Vice President of Sales & Marketing, overseeing revenue generation for 25 hotels.
In 1999, Liz founded Hotel and Hospitality Concepts (HHC), a boutique firm that made its mark in the entertainment industry by handling hotel accommodations for performers while on tour. In 2021, Liz became a Certified Life Coach and started Liz Wagner Coaching to help others find their happiness by resetting their lives, enhancing their careers, and solving general life issues.
Listen to this podcast to learn more about Liz and her fantastic journey, enriched by her passion and intent to make others’ lives better.
Today, you will learn about:
- Liz’s early life and corporate career
- Her foray into entrepreneurship with Hotel and Hospitality Concepts
- Services offered by her company
- Her unique, client-centric approach
- Liz Wagner Coaching – her life coaching venture
- Future plans and advice to women business owners
- Hospitality specialists are equipped to understand customer needs
- Client satisfaction is key
- Self-development involves three levels – Discover, Transform, Thrive
- Take charge of your lives through self-preservation
- Understand and acknowledge your skills to succeed.
- Figure out what you do well and tap into it.
Connect with Liz Wagner
Leave a Reply