From zero to hero, Mariet Ostos has not just survived but proved herself as a successful female founder. Not everyone has the courage to fight back and shine like a sun like Mariet has.
She has gone through a lot before she started her business; domestic violence, financial crises, pregnancy, and whatnot! But she is a real-life hero and a survivor indeed. You will also learn how financial management can help grow your business.
If you had ever felt you are unlucky, listen to Mariet Oston and you will understand how privileged you are!
In this episode, we interviewed Mariet Ostos, a business consultant in Orlando, Florida. Mariet has been helping small businesses since 2006 to grow and have a better way to understand tax. In the conversation with Mariet, we cover several key topics, including:
- Journey from Caracas
- Life in the USA with a baby on the way
- Choosing to be a tax law expert
- Obstacles faced starting her own business
- And much more!
- You cannot make progress without making a decision.
- Trust your path and God’s plan for you.
- Don’t be afraid of change. It will lead you to a new beginning.
- If you want something, go for it. Take a risk.
Connect with Mariet Ostos
Leave a Reply