Natalie Ruiz, CEO of AnswerConnect, is an award-winning executive. Her path to leadership has been unconventional. She started as a temporary employee in the company and is now leading as the CEO of the organization. What’s even surprising is that she only wanted to quit her job in the first week. She thought the company wasn’t the right fit.
However, destiny had other plans, which made her one of the leading CEOs in the world. During the conversation, Natalie described this in detail and mentioned how she entered this role. Natalie serves on the board of directors for PDXWIT and has been featured in various magazines and websites. She is an outstanding leader who believes in maintaining diverse and inclusive teams.
Moreover, she is always open to experimenting and innovating. These are some of the aspects that Natalie implements into the daily operations of the company. Natalie firmly believes that if you keep doing things the same way, it will never change. Therefore, it is necessary to incorporate new ideas and experiment with them. She also stresses how important it is to focus on the things that matter. Listen to her episode and learn about her life.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Natalie Ruiz and her experience
- What led her to this role?
- Her overall journey and the challenges she faced
- Why is it essential for organizations to have diverse teams?
- Why is it necessary to incorporate new ideas and experiments?
- How is being an executive different from having other leading positions?
- How AnswerConnect is helping businesses?
- Her learnings in life
- The importance of human connection
- Plans for her life and the company
- Her advice to young CEOs
Connect with Natalie Ruiz
Leave a Reply