Food is something that binds us together, and there can be nothing better than hosting a dinner party. A business dinner party may allow you to build your relationships with the clients and other stakeholders. Most people choose cafés and restaurants for hosting dinner. If you plan to organize a business dinner, you must be very careful. While restaurants can be a good option, they may also be crowded. You will not get the opportunity to communicate properly with the clients. In other cases, you would have to book a private area which may increase the cost of hosting the business dinner.
Whether you are a small business owner or a multi-national company, you should leverage the opportunity of promoting your business over a casual dinner. You could even host a dinner at your home. Here, we have mentioned some recipes that you can try to host a successful dinner party for your business friends.
Chicken and Peas with Tarragon Butter
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- 1.5kg fresh peas
- Four chicken breast fillets with skin
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Two tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- Two tablespoons chopped chervil
- 60g softened unsalted butter
- Add hot oil to the frying pan and place the chicken in it. Place a foil over the pan and cook the chicken for about ten minutes. Let it cook thoroughly.
- To prepare tarragon butter, you should mix all the ingredients (tarragon leaves, chervil, unsalted butter, and lemon zest). Mix well and put it in plastic wrap. Let it freeze for ten-twenty minutes until it comes in a firm shape.
- Cook peas in salted boiling water and then toss them with the tarragon butter.
- Place chicken on one side and serve it with peas. You may also add extra tarragon butter or sprigs for serving.
This dish is easy to cook, healthy, and will not take much time.
- One sliced red onion
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- Two chopped garlic cloves
- 200g speck, rind removed
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 bunch basil
- 400g penne or other pasta
- Grated cheese
Pasta is another dish that is liked by many and could be a quick meal for a business dinner. Check out our recipe for preparing pasta while hosting a successful business dinner party.
- Heat the speck in a frying pan and cook for about 2-4 minutes to render the fat of the specks.
- After this, you must add sliced onion and cook for 2-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another two minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, and half a cup of water. Let it cook for five to seven minutes until the water level reduces.
- Add the boiled pasta to the sauce and toss it until mixed properly.
- You may add grated cheese and basil cheese for serving.
Hot-Smoked Salmon Slaw
- 50g unsalted roasted peanuts
- 250g brown sugar
- 250g salt flakes
- 1/2 cup apple wood smoking chips
- 1/2 sliced red cabbage and red onion
- 150g sliced snow peas
- One finely shredded carrot
- Two small chopped red chilies
- 500g skinless salmon fillet
- Two tbs grated palm sugar
- Two tbs fish sauce
- Finely grated zest lime juice
- 1 cup Thai basil and coriander leaves
- Do not get stressed out after reading the ingredients list. The dish can be easily prepared for a business dinner party. All you need to do is combine sugar and salt in a bowl. Spread half of the mix in a non-reactive container and put a lid over it. Add the salmon and pour the remaining mixture over it. Let it chill for a few hours until it cures completely.
- After that, you may wipe off the curing mix from the salmon using a paper towel.
- Add wood chips and line a wok switch foil paper. Place the wok over high heat until it starts smoking. After this, you may add salmon to the wired rack. Smoke it for about 2-3 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and smoke it for another 10-12 minutes. Let it cook and remove the smoke residue.
- Combine chili, fish sauce, lime juice, and crushed peanuts in the bowl and mix the salmon.
- Place it on a plate and toss cabbage, snow pea, and carrots for serving.
Chicken Meatballs with Zucchini and Spaghetti
You can choose to serve two or more dishes for a successful business dinner party. Check out the ingredients and recipe for this easy-to-prepare dish.
- 700g chicken sausages
- 300g spaghetti
- Two tbs red wine vinegar
- 40g unsalted butter
- Three tbs pine nuts
- Two tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Two tbs finely chopped basil leaves
- Two zucchinis
- Grated cheese or extra basil to serve
- Squeeze the chicken and add basil to it. Prepare meatballs using the mixture according to the size you prefer. Let it chill for 15 minutes so that it firms properly.
- After that, you may cut the zucchini using a sharp knife.
- Add 1 tsp salt and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Add water to the pan and add spaghetti to it. Let it cook for some time and reserve the remaining liquid.
- Add oil to a frypan and cook the meatballs. You may have to cook it for around 10-15 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Add vinegar and reserved cooking water along with the putter to the pan.
- Toss spaghetti and zucchini together. Serve it along with meatballs and sauce. Add cheese or basil leaves to serve.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Loaf
You can include this in your desserts for your business dinner party. It contains peanut butter and could be a healthier alternative for those who do not prefer eating chocolates or other sweet dishes.
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Three eggs
- 260g plain flour
- 150g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 125g unsalted butter
- 250g peanut butter
- 450g strawberries
- 220g caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Icing sugar and warmed strawberry jam to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Add two 1.25L loaf pans and place baking paper over them.
- Take a bowl and combine these ingredients: baking powder, flour, sugar, buttermilk, peanut butter, eggs, lemon juice, chopped peanuts, and pink salt.
- Take finely chopped berries and add them to the mixture. Stir it well.
- Add the batter to the pan. You may further add chopped and sliced berries or peanuts over the batter.
- Bake it for around an hour.
- Let it cool down and transfer it to the rack.
- Dust icing sugar over it or add jam to enhance the taste.
These are the quick dinner recipes you may try for your business dinner. If you are wondering how to host a dinner party, you should be considerate towards everyone. Try to have a mix of options on your menu to serve many people. To make it a successful corporate dinner, you must consider asking everyone about their time and food preferences. Follow the basic dinner etiquette rules and serve the best dinner meals to your clients and colleagues.
Leave a Reply