Robbie J. Atkinson, film director, editor, philanthropist, and artist, is redefining digital entertainment with her production house and making a mark for herself with her company, RPX Media Production. Specializing in various forms of digital entertainment, the venture delves into producing material ranging from narrative storytelling to experimental films, promotional branding, and much more. Robbie’s other non-profit endeavor, FIER (Foundation for Inter-Ethnic Restoration), provides a safe place and outlet for people of color to share their stories and feelings with professional counselors besides bringing ethnic communities together. Her team now boasts of more than 100 volunteers from across countries, which are united through one mission: open discussions that are inclusive, transparent, and inspiring.
Listen to this episode to learn more about Robbie and the inspiring work that she is doing with RPX Media and FIER.
Today, you will learn about:
- Robbie’s early life and career
- Her jump into entrepreneurship
- The inception of RPX Media Production
- Services offered at RPX Media
- FIER – her non-profit venture.
- Advice for future businesswomen
- Cinematic storytelling can function as a catalyst for change
- People of color need a safe space to be heard
- Maintaining work-life balance is key to success
- Your team can be a solid force that propels you forward
- Anything worth having will come with its own challenges
- Grit and resilience are the foundation for making dreams a reality
Connect with Robbie J. Atkinson
Leave a Reply