Alexis Jones, a Speech-Language Pathologist, Communication Coach, and Accent Modification Specialist, is impacting the lives of people in a unique manner. She brings in years of expertise to help those who desire to thrive in their current personal or professional environment by achieving their definition of communicative success.
A Certified Instructor of Compton P-ESL Method of Accent Modification, she uses a holistic, individualized communicative style and delivery coaching to accentuate clients’ overall effective communication. She founded Adaptive Accents with a three-fold motto: Understand, Leverage, and Adapt. Her purpose as an accent modification coach is not accent elimination or disconnecting the individual from their community and identity.
Before starting Adaptive Accents, Alexis used to work with schools, practice nursing, rehabilitative, and assisted living facilities to treat different types of speech, language, voice, swallowing, and cognitive disorders.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn more about Alexis Jones’ journey and how she is helping people move on the path of personal growth through accent modification. Alexis offers her clients with appropriate tools to help them to achieve their communicative goals. She is on a mission to provide people with the education of proper accents and dialects.
Today, you will learn about:
- Alexis Jones’ personal life
- What prompted her to get into accent modification coaching
- What do Adaptive Accents entail
- Techniques she uses to help people communicate better
- Focus on objective and measurable growth for better results
- Alexis Jones’ holistic approach to facilitating effective communication
- Advice to those who wish to follow their passion
Connect with Alexis Jones
Leave a Reply