Janice Shokrian, CEO and Founder of Tausi Brands, has come up with a modular comfort and support pillowcase that can be used independently or with a pillow to improve comfort. Not wanting to presume everybody’s comfort, Janice wanted to go a step further with her innovation and made a pillowcase so that one could personalize it according to their needs with or without a pillow. As a brand, Tausi believes in keeping it real and aims for transparency, alongside being committed to continuously learning and improving to bring beautiful products that stand the test of time. Janice’s non-profit, Tausi Cares, is an initiative that brings comfort to the vulnerable.
Listen to the podcast to know more about Janice’s journey and how she is impacting people’s lives by providing them with comfort when they need it the most.
Today, you will learn about:
- Janice’s personal life
- What prompted her to get into entrepreneurship
- The idea behind Tausi Brands
- How Tausi pillowcases are different from others in the market
- How the brand focuses on personalized comfort
- Tausi Cares and its aim
- Restful sleep is very important
- Prioritize comfort while sleeping for overall well-being
- Believe in your dreams to make them happen
- Network with other women to uplift each other
Connect with Janice Shokrian
Leave a Reply