Shelley D. Smith is a best-selling author, consultant, and Founder & CEO of the consulting firm Premier Rapport, Inc. She is a speaker, executive coach, and business culture inquiry consultant with over 35+ years of experience and has earned her a reputation as the Creator of the Culture Inquiry in businesses globally.
Her company Premier Rapport, is a consulting firm that delivers authentic, focused, actionable, and measurable results in a timely fashion, with an emphasis on long-term solutions.
Her published books are: How to Avoid Culture Big Fat Failures (BFF), Empathy isn’t just a buzzword, Direct feedback: for employee learning and growth, Empathy isn’t just a buzzword and more.
During this conversation, Shelley Smith discussed her journey as a businesswoman and how she started her company to help organizations. She also discussed the importance of culture in the workplace and the reason companies should make their team and people a priority.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Brief about Shelley Smith’s life
- How did she start her entrepreneurship journey?
- Her experience and educational background
- Her company Premier Rapport, Inc.
- Why culture in the workplace is important
- The challenges and obstacles that she faced
- Her books include How to Avoid Culture Big Fat Failures (BFF)
- Her future plans to expand Premier Rapport, Inc.
- Her advice to young entrepreneurs
Connect with Shelley Smith
Leave a Reply