The number of females defying the odds and breaking stereotypes is increasing. We have seen powerful females excelling with their leadership skills and making a significant difference in the industry. Today, we will meet one such influential leader, i.e., Yasmine Khosrowshahi. Talking about her professional experience, she is the founder and CEO of the digital marketing agency BlueTickSocial.
Her marketing agency is unique because it is an all-women-led agency, and she aims to support other females. She sets a great example of how we can uplift and support one another. Another noteworthy thing about her is that she also started her entrepreneurial journey early. She believes that it takes time to set up and build a business. So, there is no harm in starting at an early stage. Instead, it would provide you with the necessary knowledge and help you understand the industry.
She also mentions how she follows different approaches and helps her clients create their unique images. She stresses the importance of a custom strategy and how it can help a brand. Moreover, Yasmine mentions the growing importance of digital marketing and how it has become a necessary tool for businesses. It can be highly beneficial for small businesses, and one should leverage that. Listen to this episode and learn more about her journey.
Today you’ll learn about:
- Brief about Yasmine’s life
- How did she start her journey and founded an all-women-led agency, BlueTickSocial?
- Her educational background
- What are the challenges and obstacles she faced?
- What sets her agency apart from other digital marketing agencies?
- The growing importance of digital marketing
- How did she start her journey at a young age?
- The approach that she follows to help her brands
- Her podcast and the importance of networking
- Plans for her agency
- Advice to the young entrepreneurs who are entering the space
Connect with Yasmine Khosrowshahi
Leave a Reply