Lorie D. Wood Spiers, Certified Divorce Specialist and Life Coach is a woman entrepreneur on an unstoppable mission. She has been coaching individuals on coping with the emotional aspects of the process and planning their lives post-divorce. Drawing from her own life experiences, Lorie established Roseville Paralegal Services in 2007 to help people chart new courses and aid many more in treading the path back to their marriage. With vast experience backing her, she guides clients in navigating the emotions that come with such difficult situations and helps them avoid making permanent decisions based on temporary emotions.
As a Certified Mediator, she intends to provide a safe space for both parties, allowing them to look at things in introspection. Whether it be a break-up, divorce, or other difficulties, she has decided to remain loyal to her passion, help others live their best lives, and support them in creating a road map to get there.
Today, you will learn about:
- Lorie’s personal life
- What prompted her to become a Divorce Coach
- What Roseville Paralegal Services entails
- The approach to helping clients navigate difficult times
- Word of advice to couples
- Divorce is challenging and requires a proper approach
- Communication is important among couples
- Know when to stay and when to walk away after introspection
Connect with Lorie Wood Spiers
Leave a Reply